Editing Workshop for professional (or aspiring) family photographers (maximum 4 people) The session covers editing from RAW to a final image.
The course includes:
- Getting your images ‘print perfect’ in Adobe Camera RAW (or Lightroom)
- Understanding WHAT you plan to do with your edits before you begin.
- Adding wow to your shots including adding light and colour.
- Creating beautiful skin tones and dealing with those pesky colour casts!
- We will be editing my images but more importantly YOURS too! This day is about finding and refining your editing style to make it simpler, faster and more cost-effective.
£349 per person. £149 deposit to retain place with remainder due 2 weeks before the course.
- Please note you should have a basic knowledge of Photoshop to attend this course
10 am to approx 4 pm includes lunch and refreshments