Child model release form for casting callsHow and where the images will be used
Firstly, thank you for responding to my casting call for models for my 1-2-1 mentoring and photography workshops.
Please could you take 5 minutes to read the model release below and the complete the form below to say that you are happy to go ahead. If you have any questions please feel free to email [email protected].
Model Release Agreement
How the images will be used
- I hearby grant Nina Mace Photography, and those photographers also attending Nina Mace Photography workshops, the right to take, use, reuse, publish, and republish photographic portraits or pictures of the minor or in which the minor may be included, This includes use of the images on webistes, social media (see additional note below) advertisng and marketing.
- I hereby waive any right that I or the minor may have to inspect or approve the finished images or the advertising copy or printed matter that may be used in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied.
Where additional permission is required
- The images will NOT be sold for commercial gain by either the photographer or the parents/ guardians. For example the images cannot be used in any form of commercial or stock photography without explicit additional permission from the parents/ guardian.
- If images are to be used in any publications (on or offline) then additional permission must be sought from the parents and or the photographer
- The minor and or parents/ guardian will NOT tagged or named in social media unless additional permission is sought. The parents/ guardians can of course, choose themselves to share or tag the images.
I hereby warrant that I am of full age and have every right to contract for the minor in the above regard. I state further that I have read the above authorization, release, and agreement, prior to its execution, and that I am fully familiar with the contents thereof. This release shall be binding upon the minor and me, and our respective heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.